Maestro - Conduct Your Music! is a free software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-10-04. The program can be installed on iOS.
Conduct your music! Maestro lets you change the tempo of your music by shaking or waving your phone like an orchestra conductor.
- Play orchestra conductor with any song from your music library on your iPhone or iPod touch.
- Control the tempo of your favorite songs by shaking your device from side to side along with the beat.
- Make your songs play back ridiculously fast or super slow, without changing their pitch!
- See the tempo of your music with the built-in beats-per-minute (bpm) counter.
- Beautifully designed just for iPhone and iPod touch.
- Optimized for performance on iOS 6.1 and above.
- Maestro only works with songs on your device - iCloud songs are not supported. To use songs with Maestro, make sure you've added your music through iTunes.
- For the highest quality beat detection, pick songs to conduct while on a Wi-Fi connection.
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Maestro - Conduct Your Music! (version 1.1) has a file size of 1.68 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.